How to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Home Remedies for Dark Skin on Neck – Natural Treatments for Dark Neck Skin
1. To get rid of dark skin around neck, first of all you have to make a habit to wear sunscreen on your neck before going out into the sun. You should wear protective clothes to prevent skin discoloration around neck.
3. You can make an exfoliating cream with equal parts of dried and powdered orange peels and yogurt. You can also add a couple of crushed walnuts into this mix. this is one of the best home remedies to remove dirt and layer of dark neck skin.
4. Another effective remedy to remove dark skin on neck would be to soak four to five almonds overnight. Grind to a paste and apply at bedtime. Wash it off in the morning.
5. Potato serves as a bleaching agent to lighten the black neck. Applying potato juice or grated potato or sliced potato on the neck helps get rid of dark skin around neck.
6. The honey is effective in moisturizing and nourishing the neck with dark skin. Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon juice and honey around the dark neck skin. Due to its exfoliation properties, the dead skin cells are removed from the surface of the neck skin, giving way to fresh soft skin underneath.
7. Vitamin E oil can be used to remove dark skin on neck. A combination of Vitamin E oil and aloe vera gel are also beneficial when applied on the dark skin around neck to lighten them.
8. For fairer neck complexion, combine rosewater and sandalwood powder, and make a thick paste. Apply it over the dark skin on neck. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes before washing.
9. Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder on the neck and wash it off after 15 minutes. This remedy act as a natural skin brightener for dark skin on neck.
10. Prepare a pack by mixing the dried orange peel powder with milk. Apply it on the affected area and after 15 to 20 minutes rinse thoroughly with cool water to reduce dark color.
11. Make a thick paste using chick pea powder and lemon or orange juice. Add a bit of turmeric powder to the mix and apply it to the dark skin on neck.
These were some of the effective home remedies for treating dark neck. Most of these natural ingredients for treating dark neck, which are readily available in your kitchen, are not harmful as other chemical procedures. As skin texture is vary from person to person, all home remedies will not suit your skin. Regarding your skin type you should go with remedy which suits your skin. Natural remedies for removing dark skin on neck take some time before you can actually see the effects or results. So depending on your skin type, you should continue with the one that really works for you.